Wednesday, May 07, 2008

HELLO!

muscles aching everywhere!
woke up early to finish my work today.
den i realise my ankle got worst!
rah! went to see a doc after that.
waited for very very long.
den cabbed to school.

lesson was only 1 and half hour.
so we ended at around 2pm.
is very very early and we got quite a
number of days to finish up our assignment.
so we decided to go watch movie.

our gang become bigger today.
a total of 10 of us went to ehub.
before the movie start,
we went to arcade to spent time.
we took alot of stupid photos
in the neoprint machine.
caught Iron Man.
a nice show indeed.

all went home after that.
i went over to century sqaure and dinner
with ptgf, girlfriend, sockhua and ms pam.
home sweet home after that.


no school tml and thurs!
going to meet classmates tml.
need to shoot some photos for assignment.
den next to training.
sadly i cant run tml.

my kuku knee is hurting me so badly.
i cant rmb when was the last time
my knees are like that.
well let me think,
hmm when i was ITE year 1?
i have been thru once.
and i can endure it this time too.
but still it sucks!


argh argh argh!
i love ptgf alot alot!
yes yes yes im very sure,
IM SO IN LOVE WITH HER!
cant get to slp le la. hahaz.
ok relax, take a deep breath.

and here i go.
im not only happy,
but also touched.
she is the sweetest person on earth.
im serious.

she make me forget about my aching,
she make me forget about my pain,
she make my day! =D
THANKYOU VERY MUCH!

don worry is not only today.


PHOTO TIME!






cheese!

bleah!

only aisyah don know whats going on!

this is dumb!

hahaz!

random!

more!

my kuku knee!



TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: