Sunday, May 11, 2008

HELLO!

SAT!
lesson was alright.
the lecturer?
not that good. hahaz.

went over to reservior after that.
waited for jasline to come over.
the girls are having training.
we are there not for training
but just for kayaking.
see their training frm land.
stroke improvment.
goodjob everyone.
keep it up k?!
now what you need is power.

train double HARD!
JIAYOU!

waited for them to end training.
start to rent our kayak.
pair up with gina.
we row and row den we decided
to use db paddle.
and when both of us row left,
we CAPSIZE! hahaz.
so fun la!
den we capsize almost everyone.
bathe after that.
omg! the water is so cold.
jasline, gina and me are
making alot of noise.
only yashi is the most calm want.
hahaz. in all we had lots of fun!
i just love the tama and little kidos!

dinner at century sqaure.
ptgf joined us.
homed after that.


SUN.
met up with the ta ma.
went to mustafa.
ahmao got her weights
and off we go to peace center.
got my assigment printed.
lunched at ps, KFC.
went off to simlim.
got a mp3 for mummy at $99.
brother chip in $28.
a mother's day present.
home after that.


THANKYOU LAINE
AND QIAOLI!

for wishing me mummy day.
so sweet of you all.
still rmb me as your mummy huh?
hahaz. must takecare ya.
i miss you all and
much love! =D

no one is at home except
my maid, my brother and me.
all went out!
camwhore with that irritating guy!
hahaz.

no lesson tml.
just need to go back for training.


PHOTO TIME!

HAPPY MUMMY DAY!

germaine, susan, yashi and varron!

love!

the guys!

ahmao and me!

the kuku botak!

that irritating guy!

bleah!

he is more kuku den me!




TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: