Thursday, May 29, 2008

HELLO!

TUES.
back to ITE to watch netball match.
they did well.
dinner at soul garden after that.
so much fun!
everyone took alot of photos.

CONGRATS TO
CE NETBALLER! =D



WED.
met up with ahmao and ptgf.
they accompany me to sinseh.
THANKYOU! =D

ahmao went back for training after that.
while ptgf and me went to pasir ris
to meet girlfriend, sockhua and ahchua.
had dinner at bbq chicken.
off we go to girlfriend's place.
homed with sockhua after that.


PHOTO TIME!

CE NETBALLER!

kong!

CE team one!

CE team two!
look at kong's kuku face!

adeline, me and ahmao!

netball coach! =D

kong again!

ptgf!

one more!

the glory!

daphne!

ms pam!

kuku kong took this!

i have a hard time eating!

the ice cream lover!

ray!

sockhua!

ptgf!

xiaowei!

smile!

huiqin!

anqi houzi!

dawn!

me, ms pam and adeline!

my kuku hand now!

rah! i also can!

hahaz. no la. not totally!

kuku mao!

ptgf!




TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: