Thursday, May 15, 2008

HELLO!

TUES.
went for lesson today.
i felt aslp in class.
too tired already.
those who know me well will know.
i always sleep in class.
and after almost 1 month when
poly start, this is my first time.
so forgive me ya? hahaz.

back to ITE after that.
met up ruby and ahmao for a swim.
nice chat with them.
of cos not forgetting our camwhoring.

next to tamp to met ptgf.
went to kfc to have lunch.
den start to do our work.
went off around 6pm.

at around 10plus in the night.
met up with bigbigeye for dao hui.
hahaz. finally met her up.
very long never see her already.
she is still as kuku.
don blive? you will see later.

start to do my assigment at around 12.
do until around 4am.
took a power nap.
woke up after 3 hours to continue.
i so want to slp la!


WED.
no lesson today.
but back to school to hand up our assignment.
den off to design canteen for lunch.
met up with ah vian at library.
miss her so much la!
she went back for sjab activity after that.
i having training so never go back.
went to library to watch iron lady 2 with nadiah
while waiting for training. hahaz.
i fell aslp again.

TRAINING!
was grp into grps of 4 and did sets.
training is good today.
with a grp of good team mates.
the eighteen, the gorgeous and got wing.
get to know the girls more.
some are kuku too! hahaz.
JIAYOU EVERYONE!
PUSH MORE!
LAI EH!

dinner with ahmao, susan and little kidos.
they are still as kuku la!
enjoyed my dinner with them.
hello people.
i know i always say it.
but i don mind being long winded.
TRAIN HARD K!
stoke improve already.
now what you need is power!
im training hard.
you girls must too ok?
make the boat fly!
JIAYOU and AIZAI! =D


rah!
stupid ankle is giving me prob.

my weakest is still running.
really cant make it.
i really have to THANK sock's friend, poh suan.
she is also having training.
everytime when she run pass me she will motivate me.
thankyou!

and of cos thankyou SOCK!
she is always encouraging me!
love! =D

dear friends,
just updating you people.
my training are getting better.
thankyou for all the encouragement! =D


THANKYOU ptgf.
for helping me with my work.


HAPPY HAPPIEST
BIRTHDAY TO
STELLA! =D


no lesson tml.
but meeting classmate to do assignment.
den gyming with the ta mas at KKH.
and finally at night will be chionging
of my assigment. cheers!



PHOTO TIME!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY STELLA! =D

ahmao, ruby and me!

bleah!

smile!

ptgf is drawing!

omg! look at bigbigeye dao hui!

see! i told you!

bigbigeye and me!

i found this all around design school.
like OMG la!
her friend so funny.

ah vian!

iron ladies 2! hahaz.

TPDB freshie!

amanda and lynette!

amanda, angel, evelyn and me!

smile!




TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: