Friday, May 02, 2008

HELLO!

is labour day!
woke up at 1plus.
is not the time i want to wake up.
i got woke up by a call.
frm that kuku raymond ah pek!
but nvm i had a very nice sleep still.


that kuku ahpek really very kuku!
i was slping and very blur.
din know it was him.
ahpek: are you frm ITE?
me: ya.
ahpek: are you frm ITE dragonboat team?
me: yes. who are you?
ahpek: raymond la!
me: *thinking which raymond is it*
me: oh! ahpek ar!
ahpek: sat come for rowing hor 2.45pm!
me: ok la.
is he kuku or kuku?!
cannot ask properly de.
he is still the same. hahaz.


met up with ahmao and jasline.
went to mustafa.
ahmao brought her sports bra.
den off we go to vivo.
shop around and went for dinner.
we had a very nice dinner.
photos will speak.

and i forget to mention ytd.
THANKYOU ptgf for the choco!
my 1dollor wun get stuck
for the time being.
hahahaz.

HAPPY HAPPIEST
BITHDAY TO
SIYUN! =D



PHOTO TIME!


much love! =D

kuku jasline!

jasline and ahmao's food!

my food!

side orders!




TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: