Sunday, May 25, 2008

HELLO!

im using only ONE finger
to type for my left hand.
is damn retarded la.
rah!

woke up at 7am.
met up with ahmao and susan.
ahmao's dad fetch us to reservoir.
is master series today.

everything ended.
people, is not the results.
is the training that you all been thru.
now you all know.
you all should come back even stronger.
cheerup!
train real HARD girls.
JIAYOU! =D

lunch at century with the girls.
the christine went mad.
go around and kiss everyone.
so omg la! hahahaz.
jaden! step your feet and
shake your head. hahaz.

went to sinseh after that.
she say my bone went out of place.
so she do something to it.
and i must go back again.
susan went to see for her leg too.
she have to go back only when
she still feel the pain.
THANKYOU ahmao, christine,
varron and susan for
accompanying to see sinseh!


SUSAN SOH!
you this kuku!
don think i forget ar!
i say want to scold you right?
KUKU KUKU KUKU!
laugh at my hand somemore.
rocker hand?! hahaz.
don forget you own me 6 rounds ar!
hahahaz.


PHOTO TIME!

us!

jasline and me!
ahboy trying to sqeeze in. hahaz.

bleah!

ahboy and me!

jaden and me!
look at ahboy again!

jaden, ahboy, chelsie and me!

hahaz.

goodtry qinyi and jasline!

ahmao!

jasline, ahmao, me and qinyi!

smile!

kuku varron!

bleah!

chelsie and kim!

jasline you still don want to
pick up for me?!

the place we love!

kuku susan!
she mark her pain area before
going into the sinseh!

help! hahaz.

rah!

another view!


TAKECARE
love! =D

No comments: