Thursday, May 08, 2008

HELLO!

is wed and no lesson today.
met up with classmates at 11am.
went to alot of places to take photo.
we are like kukus.
all 7 of us holding a camera each.
snaping at anything we see.
floor, grass, wall and more. hahaz.
but in all we had fun!

back to school for training.
training is good.
just my ankle giving me prob.
ran 2.4km. timing drop like shit.
omg omg omg!
played some game and did sets.
ended quite early today.
so went over to school gym for awhile.

met up with ahmao, susan
and the little kidos for dinner.
yes haven see them for like a week.
miss them much.
and im very happy to see them.
they are still as kuku!
but i have to say,
i just love them! hahaz.

rah!
i forget to bring sports bra today la.
so i tell the kidos and you know what?
they happily keep pulling my bra stripe.
and molest me ar gina, varron and christine!
a bunch of kukus! hahaz.



WEIQI sms me!
im so surprise.
she said she miss me
and want to date me out! hahaz.
WEIQI imissyou too!
hope to seeyou real soon.
TAKECARE! =D

ptgf is sick.
so please take good care of yourself.
drink alot alot of water
and get WELL soon!
smile! =))

no lesson tml.
meeting ahmao for a swim.
she wants me to be ITE at 10am.
10am is so early la!
kuku!



training has been good.
new teamates are good too.
but you know.
is still difficult to let go.


yes got myself good training partner.
she is friendly.
always wanting to help me.
for example today.
she waited for me and hold me up.
teamates are caring too.
very concern abt my ankle.
what i have to say is THANKYOU!

running on a unfamiliar track.
i feel something is missing.
no more jasline beside me shouting,
jasmine lai eh! or ta ma lai eh!
no more her wanting to wait for me
and we choing the running and pushup together.
no more hearing the F word coming,
out of her mouth when training is like crazy,
no more high pitch "CHEE" coming frm ahmao,
no more all the shouting like ee, ah from
everyone when we are trying to push.
no more familiar echo-ing like,
gan buay si ar, aizai, lai eh feel good and all.
omg omg omg! im missing it alot alot.

training have been so quiet.
training have been noisy too
with the motivation from senior and all.
quiet as in,
well you wun understand.
and i totally understand how she feel.
alone at a new enviornment.
what can keep you going for now
are the passion for it.
starting anew ain't that easy.

shit!
everytime after i see them.
i will just miss it.
i just want to go back.
can i?

dream on.
i know i have to move on.
but but but...



PHOTO TIME!
dustbin!

2 glass panel!

ahlian and me!

me, peiwei and aisyah!

me!

and again!

leave!

hmm...

i drew that and
i like this!


smile!

one more!

nadiah!

sha!

aisyah!

peiwen!

ubin boy!

hahaz.

this shows that we been there before!

this is nice!

we saw this at raffles!

want some drink?!

they tot T3 ar their home!

i don rmb what is this!

poor nadiah.
ahlian drop all her jellybeam.
so we arrange it and took a photo!
i miss working inside!
the place where we had lots of memories!

the race course!

lauching point!

dinner with them were great!
i miss them lots!



TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: