Saturday, May 03, 2008

HELLO!

lesson today.
nth much.
went off to training after that.
dint get the chance to row.
did coxing only.
and dinner with the girls.
THANKYOU for the company
to my fav pasta mania!


a full stop for me to the ITE team.
no longer a ITE rower now.
but i will always rmb IM ONE before!
and im very proud to be one.

laoshi want us to stop
going for sea training.
he said it will be unfair for the other team
and don want us to compare the stroke.
well. is difficult to let go.

tml shall me my last
sea training with you girls.
but not to worry.
i will still be back for
physical for the time being.

must train hard ya?
girls always rmb to keep
the moral high in the boat.
don always depend on jasline,
ahmao, myself or laoshi.
you all are seniors already.
and someone must rmb to shout SEVEN.
jasmine or jasline will no longer
be there shouting that seven.
counting is very impt.
do train real hard.
enjoy every training.
don regret for this 2 years.
JIAYOU GIRLS!

i want to thank mr raymond
for this 2 years.
he taught me things that
i couldnt learn in class.
he really taught me alot alot.
sorry if i hasnt be a good
rower for this 2 year.
sorry for not able to win
anything for you.
THANKYOU LAOSHI!

and of cos to thank the girls.
to the girls in the team now,
and to the girls in the past.
thankyou for everything!
all the sweat,
all the tears,
all the laughter,
all the toughness,
all the fun,
all my teamates,
including all the kukus now,
it will be there in my heart,
it will be with me forever.

so much so that i wanna stay.
but i know i couldnt.
all these mark the end of it.


PHOTO TIME!
PASTA MANIA!

the ah lian in my class.
she can draw very well!


this is what i do when
im bored in class!

the people that fight hard with me.
this is the team spirit you all should have.
stay close together and fight on!
JIAYOU GIRLS!

keep the passion burning.
give all out every set!

i love ITE dragonboat!

i will never forget.
i start everything frm here!

thankyou everyone!

never will i forget.
i was once a
ITE rowers!

THANKYOU LAOSHI!

TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: