Saturday, July 04, 2009

HELLO!

went tamp one after school ytd.
it have been a long time i hang out with my polymates.
we went for dinner and shop around.
took some crazy photo in school. hahaz.

SAT.
went for traning early in the morning.
did long distance rowing today.
we took alot alot of photos today!
cos tml is going to be a big day. hahaz.
lunched at century.
went to bugis with princess and xiaopei.
saw moguaiyong and irene kuku. hahaz.
walk and off we go.
went hg mall with princess.
and homed after that.

i think my grandpa is damn cute!
i reached home and saw him bald, botak!
he cut his hair today.
this is so so cool.
he know i'm going to be botak tml
and he went botak with me.
took some photo with my family.
thankyou for being so supportive!
i love my family! (:


be a part! (:
i'm so egg-cited about tml!
if you are free,
do give your support to furby and me
for hair for hope at velocity at 3.30pm!
thankyou for those who are already coming! (:

took quite alot of photos today.
so it will take some time to load.
be patient ya? (:



i guess i can only do this much.
the best part of me is always you.
nothing could stop me bleeding.
trying hard to breathe.



PHOTO TIME!

Photobucket

bleah!

Photobucket

having fun in class!

Photobucket

they will miss my hair!

Photobucket

retarded!

Photobucket

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Photobucket

angeline and me!

Photobucket

jiale, jermain and me!

Photobucket

the juniors and me!

Photobucket

bleah!

Photobucket

xiaowei and me!

Photobucket

crazy team!

Photobucket

smile!

Photobucket

team love!

Photobucket

haha!

Photobucket

princess!

Photobucket

she is strong!

Photobucket

fierce captain i have!

Photobucket

wah! big arms!

Photobucket

living strong! hahaz.

Photobucket

we can be in cheerleading too! hahaz.

Photobucket

all lying on me!

Photobucket

one more!

Photobucket

flat!

Photobucket

jump!

Photobucket

fly high!

Photobucket

princess!

Photobucket

this is cool! hahaz.

Photobucket

hahaz.

Photobucket

i'm tall! opps!

Photobucket

look at the retarded xiaopei!

Photobucket

ME!

Photobucket

princess is the boss!

Photobucket

moguaiyong and me!

Photobucket

kuku and me!

Photobucket

smile!

Photobucket

cute grandpa!

Photobucket

grandma and me!

Photobucket

loves! (:

Photobucket

mummy and me!

Photobucket

brother and me!

Photobucket

our mummy!


TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: