Saturday, July 25, 2009

HELLO!

met up with bigbigeye for lunch.
we had it at hg mall pepper lunch.
the sweet bigbigeye bought me honeylemon.
thankyou bigbigeye! (:
headed home after that.

slacked and got change.
met up with bigbigeye again!
we headed to hg inter.
she went off for her driving.
and i went to kallang to meet yun!

dim sum at geylang and off to town.
while waiting for jenna to come.
the sweet yun caught me a stitch.
every dollar she put me,
my heart also drop out!
ask her to stop but she refuse to!
she is always this sweet.
thankyou yun for the stitch! (:

jenna came and left!
went dessert with yun.
chat and chill.
nice catching up with her.
hope i'll see her soon again.
we met up like once a year only.
busy girl! rah!
i enjoyed today.
thankyou very much!
you must takecare ya?
many loves yun! (:

starbuck to chilled after that.
with jenna and our sec school juniors.
took some pictures and home.


woohoo!
i'm going back for training tml!
row row row the boat.

kuku is cute!
this is not a sinful act!
hahahaz opppssss!


PHOTO TIME!

Photobucket

yun trying hard!

Photobucket

tadah! stitch and me!

Photobucket

yun and me!

Photobucket

jenna, yun and me!
Photobucket

i love yun!
my sweet sweet friend!

Photobucket

jasmine ong and jenna!

Photobucket

clara and me!

Photobucket

my retarded 8years friend!

Photobucket

bleah!

Photobucket

caught retarded act ytd's night!


TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: