Saturday, July 18, 2009

HELLO!

i'm like finally back.
my days have been fine.
so no worries ya?

went for a swim today with captain yan and princess.
swam for ah hour and off for lunch over at design.
bistro to find niaoren. free mango moose.
thankyou niaoren! (:

off for group meeting after that.
did our work and went for lesson.
had a mock presentation and class ended.
slack in sound room for a long long time.
went tamp one after that.
some went for movie while peiwen, joyce and me

went to have dinner over at a jap restaurant.
homed after that.


Tanweiqi!
i'm going to meet her real soon.
and i swear she's still as kuku.
she just blog this onto her blog,
"CL Jasmine just talked to me over msn
and I got the shock of my life because of her dp.
She shaved her head, so brave of her
because I know she very ai mei :D hahaha!"
is she kuku or kuku! tell me!
anyway, i miss you meiyouliangxin! (:
are you still as lazy? hahaz.
you can sure pass out.
i'll be proud of you real soon.
JIAYOU! loves! (:



the deal.
if i smile you will smile too right?
why not let's have another want.
if you are happy, i will be happy.
okay?

yup that's all.
no nonsense anymore.




PHOTO TIME!

Photobucket

bleah!

Photobucket

botak in formal! hahaz.

Photobucket

smile!

Photobucket

jenna and misstay!

Photobucket

candice, misstay and juliet!

Photobucket

misstay and me!

Photobucket

bleah!

Photobucket

joyce and me!

Photobucket

peiwen and me!

Photobucket

me!

Photobucket

smiles!


TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: