Friday, July 03, 2009

HELLO!

blogging for thurs
nth much actually.
usual stuff in school.
lesson and lesson.
and the lessons are boring.
boo.

went off for training.
suppose to go for rowing.
but couldnt get the gateway key.
so we went to pontoon to row.
guide the juniors and did a few sets.
bathe and dinner with teammates.

met up furby and ptgf after that.
sat and chat for awhile.
they brought new cap.
and i swear ptgf cap is super kuku.
they bully me with that cap!
homed after that.

thankyou ptgf for the head band! (:
and to furby for waiting for me. (:



i should have known.
living in denial all these time,
refuse to face the fact even until now.
if only time could just turn back.
you cut me open,
i'm alive but barely breathing.
losing my breath day by day.
why?


PHOTO TIME!

Photobucket

evelyn, niaoren, princess poh and me!

Photobucket

evelyn, princess and me!

Photobucket

xiaowei and me!

Photobucket

furby and me!

Photobucket

ptgf and me!

Photobucket

bleah!

Photobucket

the kuku cap!


TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: