Monday, July 06, 2009

HELLO!

sun!
went for training at 7am.
did long distance rowing today too.
den went pasta mania for lunch.
travel down to velocity after that.

time to shave!
within 3mins and i'm bald!
tadah! i like it.
doing for a good cause,
being a part. (:
goodjob to furby and zai too!

peipei just cannot stop laughing!
she laugh until she tear.
and i don understand why!
rah! stop it ah! hahaz.

went for kai and xuan bday celebration after that.
took quite alot photos with our new look.
homed after that.

THANKYOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!
thankyou peipei, princess poh, niaoren, captain yan,
savina, evelyn, xiaowei, jermain, has
nur, amanda, annabel, sihui and ling jiale!
thankyou bernice, sam lim, juliet, xiaobai,
misstay, moguaiyong and irene kuku!
thankyou peiwen, nadian, aisyah and alana!
thankyou ahmao, jasline and susan!
THANKYOU very much coming.
i really appreciated it alot alot.
many many loves! (:


mon!
went to lavender in the afternoon.
went to collect my passport at ica building.
thankyou ptgf for your company! (:
kong came over to meet us.
went to school after that.

had a short lesson.
went to tamp to meet ptgf, kong and furby.
we went to re-shave our hair.
cos we want to make it evenly.
and ptgf have her hair cut.
kong went off after that.
had dinner at kfc.
homed after that.



i refuse to know anything.
i'm willing to close my ears,
i'm willing to close my eyes,
the only way to make me feel better.
always the one.
i know nothing gonna change.


PHOTO TIME!

Photobucket

the juniors will miss my hair!

Photobucket

team loves! (:

Photobucket

furby and me!

Photobucket

thankyou so much!

Photobucket

kuku and me!

Photobucket

juliet and me!
i know her since 8yrs old!

Photobucket

misstay and me!

Photobucket

moguaiyong and me!

Photobucket

annabel and me!

Photobucket

xiaowei!

Photobucket

ling jiale!

Photobucket

amanda and me!

Photobucket

sihui and me!

Photobucket

goodbye goodbye my hair!

Photobucket

alittle bit more!

Photobucket

tadah!

Photobucket

this is nice!

Photobucket

poke poke poke poker head!

Photobucket

captain yan!

Photobucket

evelyn!

Photobucket

princess poh and me!

Photobucket

niaoren and me!

Photobucket

jermain and me!

Photobucket

after i shave!

Photobucket

one more!

Photobucket

hee!

Photobucket

has and nur!

Photobucket

peipei and so scared of me!

Photobucket

what i do?!

Photobucket

candid!

Photobucket

smile!

Photobucket

missy jiamin!

Photobucket

crystal, moguaiyong, me and zhenyi!

Photobucket

moguaiyong, bernice, kuku and me!

Photobucket

group photo!

Photobucket

one more!

Photobucket

with jenna!

Photobucket

zhenyi!

Photobucket

candice!

Photobucket

jiamin, crystal, kuku, sam, moguaiyong and me!

Photobucket

grandpa and me!

Photobucket

ptgf and us!

Photobucket

kong and us!

Photobucket

me!

Photobucket

smiles!

Photobucket

kuku furby!

Photobucket

eeeeee!

Photobucket

hahaz.

Photobucket

ptgf new hair cut!

Photobucket

furby and ptgf!

Photobucket

ptgf and me!

Photobucket

i like!

Photobucket

hahaz.

Photobucket

so cute furby!

TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: