Monday, July 20, 2009

HELLO!

went for training on sat.
ran round about did pool rowing.
the run was horrible for me.
cos i was feeling super uncomfortable.

met up with ite classmates after that.
ahbao, angela, cicilian, xiong, matthew,
pohchuan and xiang xiang.
we went to nydc for lunch.
celebrated xiong and matthew's birthday.

left and off i go to meet ahmao, susan and jasline.
went to billy bombers for dinner.
celebrated susan's birthday.
homed after that.

sorry brojars and tama club.
cos i know i was super energyless.
was feeling sick.

reached homed and took temp.
guess what? 39degrees!
boo. went to clinic after that.
no worries not H1N1. hahaz.
had 7days of MC.
my longest MC ever.
i swear i was feeling damn uncomfortable.


SUN.
rest at home the whole day.
i really thoughts i was dying in the afternoon.
my temp went up to 39.5 degrees.
i was so afraid that i couldn't wake up after my nap.
touch wood touch wood.
temp went down at night.

and today mon.
still resting at home.
i thought that my fever would go away.
boo! just took temp and is 37.6.
alright is much better.
hope it will go away soon.


HAPPY HAPPIEST
BIRTHDAY TO
XIONG, MATTHEW

AND SUSAN! (:


I DON LIKE TO BE SICK!
BOO!


PHOTO TIME!

Photobucket

princess and me!

Photobucket

bleah!

Photobucket

peipei!

Photobucket

this is how i look like during training!

Photobucket

smiles princess!

Photobucket

me, ahbao, cicilian and angela!

Photobucket

ahbao and me!

Photobucket

xiang xiang, xiong, me and ahbao!

Photobucket

brojars!

Photobucket

the ladies!

Photobucket

xiong and me!

Photobucket

me, ahbao and xiong!

Photobucket

stupid xiang xiang!

Photobucket

another group photo!

Photobucket

hmm

Photobucket

ahmao and jasline having rootbeer float!

Photobucket

and susan is eyeing for it! hahaz.

Photobucket

tama club!


TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: