Tuesday, June 16, 2009

HELLO!

today is the offical start of my holiday!
met up with misstay in the afternoon.
pass her the phone and went 711.
got her hi card and off she go.
cheerup k misstay! (:

met up with captain yan at hg green too.
she came to have lunch and return my bag.
and she also return 2 lifevest! so kuku!
hahaz. have to bring like 3 lifevest tml.
so long never see her already.
kinda miss her. (:
hahaz. off she go after that.

homed, washed up and out.
met up with nina, angeline and cheryl.
went to town to walk around.
den caught grab me to hell.
is quite a lame show.
the sound and grapic effects are nice.
but not the storyline,
the ending is really not nice at all.
everyone in the cinema will
start laughing after every scare,
that including me. hahaz.
that's the part that i don understand why.
took many many photos and off we go.

down to clark quay after that.
met up with the st john's oldies at timber.
sock, vian and stella at first.
isa, yen and jan came after that.
drinking, eating and laughing.
a very nice catch up with them.
all are still the same.
as funny as last time.
more outing ya?
isa should plan the next one!
had fun with them!
love you girls! (:

photos of timber will be up next time.
still with jan. (:


got a website saying all about scorpio from nina.
some that are so true.
there's alot alot of things up there.
so not going blog it up.
if you want to read, can get the link from me.

"Scorpios are very emotional,
their emotions are intensified,
both good emotions and bad."
quoted from the site.

I AM A SCORPIO.
not my choice, i'm born with it.

had this chat with nina.
is not our fault to be emotional
at times.
it is all in scorpio.
how i wish i could control it,
but it's beyond my control.



let it be,
follow the flow.
the perplexity in me.



PHOTO TIME!

Photobucket

cheryl and me!

Photobucket

bleah!

Photobucket

UP!

Photobucket

nina and me!

Photobucket

angeline and me!

Photobucket

girls out day!

Photobucket

nina, angeline, me and cheryl!

Photobucket

smile!

Photobucket

proof!

Photobucket

yeah!

Photobucket

what?

Photobucket

the lighting is nice!

Photobucket

hmm.

Photobucket

i like this photo!


TAKECARE!
love! (:

No comments: