Wednesday, June 17, 2009

HELLO!

met up with peipei, princess and savina.
suppose to go for a run.
but all of us were lazy.
so we went for lunch at bistro instead.
training started around 1.30pm.
row row row.
did afew sets.
back to school.

rest awhile and off to gym.
gym gym gym.
dinner and homed.

we snap alot of photos today!
with savina's macbook.
the photobooth is fun know! hahaz.
princess is sick.
get well soon ya?
TAKECARE princess! (:
i saw partner today!


got the photos of timbre already.
thankyou jan for sending! (:


PHOTO TIME!

Photobucket

jan, sock, isa, yen, stella, vian and me!

Photobucket

jan and me!

Photobucket

the pizza is nice!

Photobucket

food!

Photobucket

me!

Photobucket

vian and me!

Photobucket

isa, stella and me!

Photobucket

nice!

Photobucket

loves!

Photobucket

isa and me!

Photobucket

yen and me!

Photobucket

say cheese!

Photobucket

vian, me, stella!

Photobucket

bleah!

Photobucket

stella!

Photobucket

eeeeeeee!

Photobucket

macbook madness!

Photobucket

crazy with princess!

Photobucket

hahaz. princess?

Photobucket

go crazy!

Photobucket

eehhhh!

Photobucket

clown evelyn!

Photobucket

rah!

Photobucket

cowboy peipei!

Photobucket

turn turn turn!

Photobucket

hahaz.

Photobucket

is this scary?

Photobucket

princess love! (:

Photobucket

finally a proper one,
SMILE! (:


TAKECARE!
love! (:

No comments: