Monday, June 29, 2009

HELLO!

suppose to meet ahmao at 7.45am.
i jump out of my bed at 7.30am.
sorry to be late ya?
so met them at the barrage.
went down to give ite my support.
and watch some race too.
goodjob ite girls.
it is really a close fight for the semi.

went off around 2pm.
met up with the team.
we walked around town and off for dinner.
had fish&co and desserts.
i swear all the place we went were very noisy.
cos everyone is so so noisy!
noise noise and laughter laugher.
hahaz. team loves! (:


the words laoshi said.
he really thinks alot for the team.
being a good coach is not easy.
not only about the strokes but more den that.
he's like a father to the team.
he really did more den what a coach should do.
please do appreciate him,
cos i appreciate him.
once a father to us,
he watch us grow.
thankyou laoshi.

sometimes his words really enlighten me.
i always like hearing laoshi speak.
it never fail to make me think deeper.
"you go to the race and give all out.
what's most important is you enjoy the race.
everyone enjoy winning but
you must also learn to enjoy losing."
he said.



oh my!
school is starting tml.
can the school not start?
booo.



shhhh.


PHOTO TIME!

Photobucket

the game stall!

Photobucket

princess, me and leeleejie!

Photobucket

me!

Photobucket

princess, me and our seafood platter!

Photobucket

the team! loves! (:

Photobucket

smile!

Photobucket

anabel, niaoren and me!
thankyou turtle for the photos!

Photobucket

lianah and me!

Photobucket

niaoren!

Photobucket

leeleejie, me and turtle!

Photobucket

turtle and me!

Photobucket

gloria!

Photobucket

candid!

Photobucket

warm up!

Photobucket

ready for the race!

Photobucket

after the race!

TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: