Wednesday, June 03, 2009

HELLO!

MON!
woke up early to do my work.
went to school for lesson.
watch some not nice show. hahaz.
and i hand in my assignment 2 mins late!
opps he wun minus any marks.

running session with princess, savina and xiaopei.
ran for an hour and did pull ups.
dinner at opp school and home.

running past the reservoir is nice.
cos we will there around 6plus 7,
and i swear the sun set is super nice.


TUES!
met up with irene the kuku and moguaiyong!
we went over to tamp gym.
never really do anything.
but they are really funny. hahaz.
saw furby at tamp too!

lunch over at tp design school.
they came over and have lunch.
hahaz. thankyou ah!
went for lesson after that.
some boring show again.
hope he will show nice want tml.

met up with savina, princess and xiaopei.
did our usual run and pull ups.
bathe and off we go.

went to tamp to find the 2 kukus!
thankyou for waiting!
i feel quite bad though. (:
thier friends came and we went for dinner.
crap alittle and home.

being out with them is real funny!
can just laugh non stop.
and the kuku irene ask to me blog this,
irene is adorable! (:
(oh my!) hahaz can?


and and and.
don mention anything like big, huge, wing,
lats, back or something like that please!
don mention that infront of me anymore!
when four different group of people
said that to me in a single day is really scray.
oh my! i'm fainting soon.


2nd june.
HAPPY HAPPIEST
BIRTHDAY TO
LIM QIAOLI! (:




sometimes,
people do have their emo time.
just bear with me please.

some songs kept me thinking,
some things kept me thinking too.
when angel and demon appear,
and this is time when people get into dilemma.
i thought i'm firm,
but am i,
or am i living in a denial?
the useless me.
acutally...still the one.
but something is missing now.

I cant stand to fly
Im not that naive
Im just out to find
The better part of me

Wish that I could cry
Fall upon my knees
Find a way to lie

It may sound absurd
but dont be naive
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed
but wont you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
Its not easy to be me
And its not easy...

-adapted from superman-





PHOTO TIME!

Photobucket

happy birthday!
mummy loves you!(:

Photobucket

i told you she is kuku!

Photobucket

moguaiyong!

Photobucket

moguaiyong and me!

Photobucket

what's inside the cup?

Photobucket

look! she is!

Photobucket

bernice!

Photobucket

bernice and moguaiyong!

Photobucket

eat her up!

Photobucket

the kukus and me!

Photobucket

that's not me,
trust me!


TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: