Thursday, June 25, 2009

HELLO!

had a very good sleep today.
woke up at around 2pm.
went to renew my passport.
off i go to tamp after that.

met up princess, peipei and savina.
went to shop around for race stuff.
walk around and eat at century.
off i go after that.

travel down to kovan.
met up with ng tama, ahmao susan and nanren.
had dinner at hawker.
down to buy oakely.

got a blue want and i like it!
my bank have one big hole now seriously!
home after that.
THANKYOU for the company today! (:


the race starts tml.
let's just give our best!
and do our best set!
keep your moral high ppl.
JIAYOU EVERYONE!
TPDB LET'S FLY! (:

all the best to ite girls too!
oh and also to susan and heyma! (:
and of course weekend,
all the best to ng tama and captain yan! (:



maybe i've lost myself.
all about, hmm...

PHOTO TIME!

Photobucket

my old passport photo! hahaz.

Photobucket

princess and savina!

Photobucket

peipei!

Photobucket

my lovely oakley!


TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: