Saturday, June 27, 2009

HELLO!

gonna be a short post.
june race today.
the tears we had,
let's not shed the same tears again.
it is all over now.
nth much i want to say.
we did our best.


dinner with beloved hakloon.
he's still as lame as usual.
homed after that.

many thanks to turtle, lianah, sharp and anabel!
thankyou for the encouragement,
thankyou for spending your time down,
thankyou for all the support you gave!
it is much appreciated.
loves! (:

team outing tml.
let's take tml to relax ourself.
more to come from next week on.
train hard all!
team loves! (:



blank.


PHOTO TIME!

Photobucket

niaoren and me!

Photobucket

sharp and lianah!

Photobucket

niaoren and leeleejie!

Photobucket

ng tama and me!

Photobucket

mao and me!

Photobucket

ng tama and susan!

Photobucket

the tama club!

Photobucket

kuku ng!

Photobucket

niaoren!

Photobucket

jump with princess and me!

Photobucket

leeleejie!

Photobucket

niaoren quite niao ah!

Photobucket

princess!

Photobucket

ME!

Photobucket

we love the sun!

Photobucket

chelsie and me!

Photobucket

the ite kiddo and me!

Photobucket

this is nice!

Photobucket

peipei!

Photobucket

princess and me!
Jasmine Chen likes this! hahaz.

Photobucket

smile!


TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: