Monday, October 13, 2008

HELLO!

SUN.
training today.
ran round about.
den down for rowing.
back to school for medicine ball and leg raise.

next was my punishment.
my 50 pull ups!
thankyou captain, xiaopei, partner,
niaoren, calynn, savina for supporting me.
totally got no strength to pull today.
hahaz. and they are damn bad.
keep reminding me about the 50
before training and during training.
den they go hari raya la.
hari raya den 100 pull ups!
hahaz. rah!


MON.
suppose to go out with niaoren and ahlee.
but niaoren is not feeling well.
so stayed at home.
rot the whole day.
and i swear i cant stay at home.
COS I EAT ALOT ALOT!
lucnhed at 12plus,
den ate my bing bing,
ate nuggets at 4plus,
dinnerat 8plus,
potato chip at 9plus,
choco after my chip!
LIKE TOTALLY OMG!
i think captain yan will be very happy!
cos she have been complaining
that i eat very little after training.
hahaz.


saw ahmao's blog.
they went night safari.
and there is holloween going on.
saw the photos and i want to go!
asked madness but they are not free.
so i'm going to ask my teammates tml!
I THINK IS GOING TO BE FUN!
hahaz.

CHEERUP FURBY! =D

PHOTO TIME!


loves!
a sava photo from captain yan's cam
and i like it!


TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: