Tuesday, October 28, 2008

HELLO!

MON.
is deepavali.
force myself to wake up at 12.30pm.
wash up and had my lunch.
start doing my work around 2pm.
finished part one around 3.15pm.

showered and went out.
went to develope photo and
off i go to kovan to meet vian.
she printed 2 photos and i brought a sunflower.
took bus to airport.

sock din know that i could make it.
she was so shocked to see me.
i could sense that she is happy!
hahaz. gave her the sunflower.
vian baked cookie and gave her a card,
yen, kokwei and jan gave her a
calender that they made.
the calender is very sweet!

had a chatting session.
i could sense that sock couldnt bear to leave.
everyone gave her a hug and off she go.
she still care for stjohn before she leave.
she told vian, stjohn 靠你了.
hahaz. our capable ma'am indeed.

went to compass with vian.
had subway for dinner.
went to starbuck after that.
THANKYOU VIAN!
she helped me with my work.
as everyone know,
my english is really CMI.
so she helped me to edit it.
home after that.


PHOTO TIME!

kokwei, yen, me, jan, sock and vian!
the sjab gang.
we'll miss you sock!
hope to see you real soon.
TAKECARE!
loves! =D


TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: