Tuesday, October 21, 2008

HELLO!

MON.
school reopen.
first module we have is Video fundamental.
not too bad.
today was just intro.
watched 2 video in class.
and people who know me well,
i fall aslp without fail. hahaz.
i tried to keep myself awake already!
class changed!
but same class as ahlian, aisyah,
wenjun and ryan from my gang.

thanks to ahlian,
aisyah, me and her are going to change class.
we are going for 3pm lesson instead.
same lecturer.
so we're going to be the in the
same class as nadiah and alana too!

so my time table will be
3pm-9pm straight.
no long long break.
just to make myself feel better,
i can sleep longer! hahaz.


need to reach school at 9am tml.
doing some banner/flyer for recuitment drive.
9am-9pm in school.
i need to sleep soon!

CRAMP IS KILLING ME!
RAH!


PHOTO TIME!

ah lian and me!

bleah!

this is what you do when you are bored in class!
hahaz.


TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: