Sunday, August 26, 2007

HELLO!

WEEKEND!
i spend my weekend full of programs.
not going to blog in details.
just photos ya?

went for training on sat.
ran 7.8km but not rowing.
not enough rowers.

eski bar with edwin, mao, joshua,
weeting, joanne and joshua's frens.
edwin, weeting and joanne drunk.

ncoc meeting on sun.
went off to amk after that.
april singing.
dinner at s11.
home sweet home.

suddenly.
everything is going wrong!
i tot it stop.
but more...firstismasdness, db, sjab, schoolwork. allarecomingdown!
im going crazy.


PHOTO TIME!

sOck and myself!

kong and her kuku face!

hmm.

slacking!
crazyfren, bev and myself!

hou zi!

ONE!

TWO!

smile!

kong singing with easy!

there you go, SUPERSTAR!

krys and myself!

us today!

some tourist

come frm don know where

wondering about everything

and they just look kuku!

KONG!

our food!

bev!

boo!

kong and krys!

candid!
myself and krys!

trying to take grp photo
and there you go!

mao, myself and edwin!

we saw ms kuck at boat quey!

the drinks!

mao, joanne, me and weeting!

joanne!

cheers!

smile!

eski bar!

me, mao and edwin!

some are a little drunk.

joshua!

joanne is drunk!

hmm.

drunken!

i kind of like this!

she is forever kuku!

can you spot a mr botak?

i failed, im sorry.



responsibility.
TAKECARE!
love! =))

No comments: