Wednesday, August 15, 2007

HELLO!
just a brief wan.
let the photos do it job.

met up with huiping after school.
pohchuan tagged along.
went to played bball.
kong joined in too.
a funny incident happened.
pohchuan's pants spilt open.
hahaz. we laugh non stop.
it spilt open very loudly.
the scene is so funny.

off we go to cafe one.
celebrates alphon's birhtday.
he ordered pizza.
thankyou alphon!

dinner at bugis with huiping, furby and del.
set at mac to chill after tat.
we keep playing with the coins.
we throw and throw and
spin and spin and spin.
just like some retarted kids.
hahaz. photo session after tat.
home sweet home.
huiping wanna go to da ma lu to pai pai.
DA MA LU!
lolx.


many people bake cookies recently.
im glad tat they shared with me.
many thanks to,
CRAZY FREN and APRIL,
AH MAO,
WEI XIONG,
BIGBIGEYE!
i yet to try bigbigeye's cookies
but she is passing it to me tml.
THANKYOU! =D


many many ppl's bday falls on today.
i may not have wish you.
so let me wish you here.
HAPPY BIRHTDAY TO
ALPHON LOU SOU,
FELICA LEE,
KELLY BOO,
MY DEAREST AH MA!
much love! =))


i wun have any reaction if
you are tom, dick, henry.
it is just becos,
you meant something to me.
please don it again.



PHOTO TIME!


PIZZA!

alvin, alphon and myself!

number of ppl celebrating his bday!

crappy parnter!

sec sch buddy weiliang!

sec sch good frens and alvin!

spinning coins!

GIRLFRIEND!

furby the KUKU-EST!

PTGF DEL!

nice!

furby and myself!

guess who's this?

PTGF and myself!

retarted ptgf!

hmm.

GIRLFRIEND and myself!

candid!

us!

on my way home!

ilovemyAHMA!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALPHON!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FELI!

i failed
as a fren

isit diff now?
crap.
TAKECARE!
love! =))





No comments: