Thursday, August 16, 2007

HELLO!
there are 60 pictures to upload.
so it might take some time to load.
be patient ya?

school are as usual.
went off for training after tat.
training is good.
din run much.
cos of my muscle aching
and plus running for nafa tml.
off i go to bev chalet after tat.

did nth much.
but we have fun taking photos.
taking photo is always the best part.
some stupid photos too.
laugh and laugh. hahaz.
they nice to be with.

thankyou for the invitation bev!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! =))

i got the cookies frm bigbigeye.
is nice!
thankyou bigbigeye!

imissyou girl! =D


PHOTO TIME!

i took this outside my class.

THANKYOU bigbigeye!

ptgf and myself waiting for bus!

girlfriend and crazyfren bbq-ing!

krys and myself!

adeline and bev!

who's this?

adeline and jenna!

ptgf del and krys!

jolene and adeline!

the SINFUL food! hahaz.

crazyfren and prawns!

ah sam girlfriend! hahaz.

jo, jas, adel, krys!

bev taking self shot!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEV!

furby, adel, jenna, jo!

adeline and myself!

jolene and me!

KUKU!

they are just jealous of my eyes! hahaz.
furby and adel!

eeeeeee! hahaz.

CRAZYFREN!

piggy back!

what expression is jo having? hahaz.

smile!

crazyfren and adel!

chaota wing by girlfriend! hahaz.

ah sam girlfriend and me!

cheese!

crazyfren and me!

adel and ptgf del!

are they kissing? oh my!

the birthday girl!

ptgf del and me!

ptgf and jenna!

ONE!
there is once when everyone is gone
so krys and start to. hahaz.

TWO!
THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

ptgf, krys and myeself!

hee!

kuku jenna!

she just love to take with ppl not knowing!

cards!

jenna and bev's fren!

she just wan to go home! hahaz.

emo crazyfren!

slacking!

smile smile!

crazyfren and krys!

they got nth better to do! hahaz.

crazyfren is stuck!
thanks to adeline! hahaz.

caught YOU!

kisses!

hahaz.

GROUP PHOTO!
this is nice!



i tot is over.
is coming back.
TAKECARE!
love! =))

No comments: