Sunday, August 12, 2007

HELLO!


is SUNDAY!
met up with crazyfren in the afternoon.
went to ave 8 and have lunch.
chat awhile and off i go to ah mao hse.
did some flash.
thankyou ah mao for teaching me!
phrase test postpon to 20th.
home sweet home after that.


numberTHREE.
THANKYOU!
tears roll down my eyes after reading.
im touched.
im lost at words.
the only thing i can say now is thankyou.
i truly appreciate it alot alot.
i will keep it in my heart forever.
please don worry.
im alright.
sorry to let you worry.
thankyou and thankyou.
don take all those things to heart.
im not noble at all.
im just doing it for someone i care,
someone i see potential in,
someone who i truly treasure.
im not good in words.
i just wan to let you know.
just a simple,
im here.
when there are no one there,
rmb im there reaching out my hand.
rmb im always cheering you on.
rmb im supporting you always.
do well for you olvl k?
JIAYOU!
you are my best junior ever!
iloveyou. =))


HAPPY BIRHTDAY
TO QIAOHUI! =))



PHOTO TIME


mao's hse!

kuku mao and myself!

my lappy!

this is qiaohui!
i never forget you.
iloveQIAOHUI! =))



imhere.
TAKECARE!
love! =))

No comments: