Thursday, August 02, 2007

HELLO!
im back after so long.
it have been a busy week.

oh my!
more and more things coming up.
work are getting hectic.
choing project.
tonight will be a sleepless night again.
hahaz. blame for my last min work.
i just cant work without stress.

blogging will be short.
photos speak everything ya.

proud of myself!
i went for blood donation.
my FIRST TIME!
is so fun.
i can save 4 ppl with 1 packet of blood.
JOIN ME NEXT TIME!

inter ITE run.
ran 4x4oo with jasline, kong and joanne.
we lost.
but is fun ya?
GOOD JOB to everyone who ran!

that night...
sorry and thankyou.
i pray things to be the same too.
nothing shall change k?
injury can be cure.
trust me.
i missed the fun we had before.

im tired.
boo.



PHOTO TIME!

yanping and myself!

BEN DAN and me!
they came and support!
thankyou!

blood is flowing out!

MY BLOOD!

KUKU KONG and myself!

kong, ahboy and myself!

KUKU angela!

xinyi ah boy and me!

bleah!

smile!

CRAZY FREN!

GIRLFRIEND!

JASLINE!

BEV!

vivien, jasline and myself!
look at vivien! she shave for charity!
SO COOL LA!
our reley team and teacher!

me, ahboy, jasline and heyma!

jasline and me again!

thankyou ms kristi!

ptgf and laoshi's son!



TAKECARE!
love! =))















No comments: