Wednesday, August 22, 2007

HELLO!

is TUESDAY!
school are as usual.
training are crazy!
we pump alot today.
i sum up the number we did.
and is like 1000 la.
oh my.
good training.

today is ms raudhah's bday
some teacher give her a surpise.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
MS RAUDHAH! =))

sorry crazyfren and april.
i really appriciate it.
thankyou.

days not seeing my ptgf and furby.
kind of missing them.
must meet up soon k?
misses!


PHOTO TIME!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

the teachers!

my classmates!

ms raudhah!

opening present!

JASMINE! =))
thankyou crazyfren!

retarted!

ahmao new hair cut!

her back!

they just love me. i cant help it. hahaz.

have some to relive stress?

don worry. is just chocolate stick.
so cool right? hahaz.

plsdontestmypatient.ifeltthatyouaretryingtopushmetomylimiteveryday.
imightnottakeitoneday.andthatwillbethedaythati'llbegone.
imtrying.idinknowisthissuffering.
don push me.
TAKECARE!
love! =))


No comments: