Friday, February 01, 2008

HELLO!

went to work today.
did nth much.
just did on act two.

training after that.
training get tougher.
rah rah rah!
physical drop alot!
drop like shit.
omg! damn it.
need to pick up again.
JIAYOU EVERYONE! =D


im on the phone with ptgf and
she ask me blog for her here
cos she is too lazy to on her com.
hahahahhaaz.

PTGF thoughts,
seeing my reflection on someone esle,
is kind of not in a good way.
is it really my fault for her change?
or is it her personality that make her this way.
if there is one thing i could do now,
i would want to shut myself off
so i don have to face the reality.

perhaps is just karma.


to ptgf.
it's nobody fault.
it might be the enviorment
changes that change everything.
reality is always cruel.
face it strongly and stay happy!
smile! =D



PHOTO TIME!


that kuku ngtingyi draw this on my leg!

kuku mao!

rah!

kuku-est!


TAEKCARE!
love! =D

No comments: