Wednesday, January 30, 2008

HELLO!

is OFF DAY!
hahahahahaz.
went for driving lesson in the morning.
omg so funny la.
forget how to drive already.
i stop for more den 1 month.
going to start again.

met up with ahmao after that.
went swimming at hougang.
swam for 20 laps.
and ah mao only stay in the water.
never swim at all!
that lazy girl.
hahaz.

homed and have lunch.
out and meet mao again.
travel down to bugis to meet edwin.
went haji lane to walk.
the shop we wan to go is not open.
so we went back to bugis.
ptgf came and meet us.
so went shopping around at bugis.
back to haji lane den to penesula.
walked to marina square after that.
just shop shop and had dinner at carls jr.

edwin brought a kuku spec too!
took a number of kuku picture.
hahahaz.

rah!
went to book my driving lesson.
and i used up all my saving to pay for it.
left single digit in my bank.
BOO! super broke.


PHOTO TIME!

retarded!

the kuku's!

ed and mao!

stupid mao!

eeeeeeeee! stay away frm me! hahaz.

ptgf and ed!

me and ed!

ptgf and me!

smile!

bleah!

hahaz.

eeeeeee!
kuku ed and ptgf!


TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: