Wednesday, January 09, 2008

HELLO!

im back!
nth much.
more things to do doing work.
cos more scene and more props.
but is fun!
its fun to see the cast rehearsing.
the NGs and everything.
hahahaz.

went to punggol park CC after work.
was there for a interview.
infront of a video cam.
omg i was talking rubbish.
hahaz. it will be show on sun.
at a award presentation at hg sec.
they invited me to give a speech too.
i told them i will be there if i got
the time to write the script.
this is madness! hahahz.


i wonder hows school.
kind of misses the school
and of cos the trainings.


HI ALL!
a pianist is needed at my workplace.
able to read scores!
meaning see the score and play the piano.
hahaz ok.
pay will be 7-10 dollar per hour.
just let me know at my tagboard.
if you have number leave me a msg!
quite urgent!
THANKYOU! =D


PHOTO TIME!

kuku!

ptgf and me!

he is acting! hahaz.

who is slping while reading the script?!
BOO!

as i always said,
he is forever retard!




TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: