Friday, January 25, 2008

HELLO!

went to work today.
they had they full dress rehearsal.
they look cool in thier costume.

meet up madness without bigbigeye,
jenna and adeline for dinner.
we are celebrating furby's bday.
went to clark quay waraku.
the food there are not bad.
all are in big serving.
we give her a suprise
with cake and presents.
we had lots of laughter in there.

the rest went home after that.
adeline, furby, crazyfren, jenna and me
went to bugis for desserts.
home sweet home after that.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FURBY!
hope you enjoyed your birthday.
and of cos like the present we gave you.
I LOVE FURBY! =D


congrats to WEIQI!
she did well in her o's!
well done! =D
imissyou!

yet to know qiaoli's want.
she din reply me.
laine did not bad.
i wonder how the other's did?
hmm.


PHOTO TIME!

full dressed!

oliver in army outfit!

guess who is this?! hahaz.

ant's goddad jeffery and him! hahaz.

opps! julius tore his pants!

waiter is slacking!

crazyfren's food!

jenna's food!

ptgf's food!

kong and adeline's!

adel!

me and my food!

i don know what's this.

crazyfren!

furby furby!

dinner!

this is nice!

furby's food!

the cake!

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY!

wishing!

furby's bear!
FLURPPY CHAN WAN TON!

opps!

hahahaz!
group photo!

smile!

adel and me!

they feed each other!

they wan to force girlfriend to eat! hahaz.

opps! what's this?!

crazyfren!

bleah!

kong!

retarded kong!

kong and adel!

the birthday girl!

jenna and me!

she is tired of taking picture with me.
cos she took with me almost everyday. hahaz.

hmm.

crazyfren and furby!

rah! girlfriend refuse to take picture with me!

crazyfren and er..er..er..

what are they doing?!


TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: