Monday, January 28, 2008

HELLO!

went to taekwondo today.
manage to get back my frens.
went to hg.
den we know is actaully grading day.
lucky yingjie is driving.
so he drove us to enous.
did some kicking.
manage to chat with madam.
after dicussion we decide to train again.
we will start training after new year.
never get to swim.
ended tkd too late.

lunch with shuluan at hg mall mac.
met chongweeting.
free lunch frm her.
thankyou weeting! hahaz.
home and get changed.

off to meet furby, adel, ptgf and girlfriend.
walk around at town.
saw stella and wenyi.
omg! wenyi slim down alot.
took a picture with them.
off i go after that.

met up xiong and pohchuan.
went to penesula at first.
din get my stuff.
went MS to shop after that.
i love shopping with xiong! =D
manage to buy two bottoms.
chill at starbucks after that.
took some picture.
and home sweet home.
xiong and me wore our kuku spec today!
hahaz.


PHOTO TIME!

our training targets!

yingjie, shuluan and me!

adel with my kuku spec!

my kuku spec and me!

stella, wenyi and me!

xiong!

smile!




TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: