Sunday, February 17, 2008

HELLO!

FRI!
woke up at around 1pm.
went back for stjohn today.
the sec ones are so cute. hahaz.
taught some of them foot drill.

went to ahmao hse after that.
we had steamboat.
jasline, weeting, siokkuan and
chensoon are there too.
watch tv after eating.
and home after that.


SAT!
went to training in the morning.
very long never row already.
never really row much.
home and get changed after that.

went to ah vian hse for dinner.
is a yearly event.
a mini gathering plus
ahliang's birhtday celebration.
so happy to meet them up.
esp ah hong!
laugh non-stop. hahaz.
lets meet up more.
a enjoyable dinner!


kong went for xing kuang da dao audition.
sadly she is out.
nvm kong!
you are my superstar!
JIAYOU for the next wan.
you can de.
SMILE! =D


PHOTO TIME!


steamboat at ahmao hse!

siokkuan wanted to kiss weeting! hahaz.

candid!

siokkuan and chensoon!

jasline!

eng ta ma, ng ta ma and me!

ahmao step on my slipper
and it become like this! rah!


and jasline came to the recuse
with the tapes! hahaz.

steamboat with smiley at vian's hse!

the pepople there!

she say she is not ready! hahaz.

yeah finally! ah hong!

SOCK!

stella and me!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH LIANG!

SOCK and me!

ah vian and me!

ah liang and me!

jan and me!

SOCK, stella and jan!

vian's dog, nicky did something to SOCK slipper!

and SOCK went mad!
hahaz.

dragon boater!

my best buddy!

mahjong mahjong!


TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: