Wednesday, February 13, 2008

HELLO!

went for driving lesson.
it was still alright.
back to school.
went for sports management interview.
everything was alright.

training after that.
did sets and physical corner.
rah im so angry with myself la.
sorry jasline.
my physical drop alot.
no longer can push like last time.
stop training for too long already.
i need to pick it up again.
sorry and JIAYOU!


read jolene's blog.
frm shanghai blues.
hmm happy moments just flash thru.
i think most of us still
cant get out of shanghai blues.
for example,
ptgf's blog song is going out of my head,
my blog song is wan feng and
i sang wan feng 4 times at kbox ytd.
hahaz. i know im mad.
but it really leave us a deep impression.
jolene must JIAYOU k?
you brought alot of fun to us too.
hahaz. THANKYOU!
stay happy! =D


rah!
mummy went mad again!
roar! give me a break!

PHOTO TIME!

kuku april with my kuku spec!

my superstar, APRIL KONG!

i miss ruby!


TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: