Tuesday, May 26, 2009

HELLO!

woke up early to do my assignment today.
had my lunch at home and off to school.
watch the movie, alien.
it is very dragy in front.
but the ending is not bad.

met up with savina, niaoren and princess.
niaoren went to run first,
and princess and me run later.
ran the reservior and off for dinner.
we had dinner at century.

off i go to meet xiong and matthew after that.
went to mac to chill.
and we saw kong there.
talk about alot of stuff and rubbish!
hahaz. really a very nice catching up!
will meet up during holiday again!
home after that.


make me smile please.



PHOTO TIME!

Photobucket

me, kong, xiong and matthew!

Photobucket

kong and me!

Photobucket

retarded!

Photobucket

xiong and me!

Photobucket

xiong and kong!

Photobucket

oh no! there are worst!

Photobucket

matthew and me!

Photobucket

meet up soon!


TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: