Thursday, May 07, 2009

HELLO!

im back to blog.
was so tired for the past few days.
too much work, too little sleep.
chiong for my assignment.
and this post may sound a little emo,
but i'm alright.
just let me nag a little and
things will be fine.


lesson are alright.
storyboarding are actually quite stressful too,
for people who cannot draw like me.
i think i'm going to fail this module for sure.
can you imagine how bad it is.
no you cant, really.
the lecturer laugh at what i drew until she tear.
of cos i laugh along with her.
but deep down, i'm so worried.
worried that i will fail this module.
this is how bad it is.

italian are killing too.
don know what the hell the lecturer is talking.
i couldn't get my english right,
how can i even get my italian right.
omg omg omg!

stupid design acenemy paper and PcomD next next block.
i think my gpa will drop like mad for this sem.
just like how birdshit drop from the sky.
poom! faint.


training training!
learning new stroke.
hmm. race is coming.
and we are changing stroke now.
i still cannot get it right.
this is so bad.


thankyou for the tea,
much appreciated.

i'm so tired.
i need alot alot of sleep!


PHOTO TIME!

Photobucket

a photo that i miss out,
princess and me!

Photobucket

misstay and me!

Photobucket

smile misstay!


imy.
TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: