Saturday, May 23, 2009

HELLO!

today is friday!
met up with captain yan in the afternoon.
had lunch with her near my house.
cos she's working near here now.
i got home and changed after that.

travel down to school.
watch death proof.
is quite so nice show.
no link but funny.
i like this module now.
just have to watch movie everyday!
but i hate the assignment part.
have to critic the movie.
oh my oh my! hahaz.

met up with vian, stella and kaiyi after that.
kaiyi's bf fetch us to changi.
today is isa's 21th birthday celebrating!
all we did is guitar hero, catching up and
laugh and laugh and laugh.
is always good with all these old friends.
must meet up more often ya?
and and and!
i swear jan is really a good event host!
i'm so getting her to host mine next year!
hahaz. of cos i'm really happy to see her too.
home after that.


a friend i miss,
still rmb the days,
still rmb the words,
still wearing your ear ring on my ear.
please takecare.
i'm glad that i make a move.


two impt person shared
the same birthday on the 22nd.

HAPPY HAPPIEST
BIRTHDAY TO

PARTHER SAM LEW! (:

HAPPY HAPPIEST
BIRTHDAY TO
CRAZYFREN (:



ventitre maggio. (:
a year ago...


PHOTO TIME!

Photobucket

happy birthday! (:

Photobucket

i love sam!

Photobucket

smile if you like me!

Photobucket

loves! (:

Photobucket

jan painting my face!

Photobucket

look at our face faint!

Photobucket

isa and stella!

Photobucket

the bday girl isa and me!

Photobucket

shiyun and me!

Photobucket

kaiyi and me!

Photobucket

i like this!

Photobucket

stella and me!

Photobucket

vian, stella and me!

Photobucket

elmo cupcakes!

Photobucket

isa's cake!

Photobucket

the sjab oldies!

Photobucket

one more!

Photobucket

say hello to elmo!

Photobucket

vian, isa and stella!

Photobucket

nice ya?

Photobucket

painted face!

Photobucket

sleeping beauty and the sleeping beast!
HAHA!

Photobucket

jan and me!

Photobucket

xinminians!

Photobucket

video confernce with
moguaiyong just now!


will i have the chance?

imy.
TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: