Thursday, November 20, 2008

HELLO!

went to school for visual presentation.
did cutting and stuff.
wanted to do flash after school.
but lab were used up.
so went tamp instead.

met up with furby in the evening.
she bring me walk around TM.
and i know something is not right already.
den next she brought me to swensens.
and tadah! everyone in madness are there!
first swensen is cold.
so as usual i took out my jacket.
but they snatch it away.
say crazyfren is cold, let her wear.
the next moment i got my first present.
a fox hoody jacket.
we had our meal.

and next!
a icecream cake appear infront of me.
the swensen manager ask me to
stand up high on the chair.
and i swear the whole swensen can see me!
den they sing to me.
next they ask me to play a game.
the manager took out a plate to cream.
ask me to find a cherry inside
and he will give us 10% discount.
i tie up my hair and bigbigeye ask
me to tie up my frige too.
i look kuku but nvm. hahaz.
den start to find.
they tried to press my head down
but they failed to.
they are smart and bring up
the plate to my face.
next i had cream fight with furby!
hahaz.

after meal,
they walk to adidas.
and bought me a blue singlet!
den to fox and bought me another hoody!

kong went off after that.
while the rest of us went to night market.
played bumper car.
home after that.

THANKYOU MADNESS!
it have been ages since we met.
thankyou very much for the surprise!
thankyou very much for the celebration!
thankyou very much for the meal!
thankyou very much for the presents!
thankyou very much for the love!
no word can describe how much i love them!
we will be friends forever k?
I LOVE YOU GIRLS! =D



PHOTO TIME!


kuku bigbigeye!

furby!

bigbigeye and ptgf!

candid!

furby's flote!

ptgf!

2 kukus!

bleah!

crazyfren!

rah!

looking for the cherry!
where's the kuku cherry!

my kuku hair!

wishing!

the stupid cream!

cherry cherry where are you?!

oily oily!

cream fight!

bigbigeye!

crazyfren!

kuku kong!
never grow up ah!

a cute girl we saw at swensen!

madness!

I LOVE MADNESS!
little kid!
ptgf ptgf!

girlfriend!

my present!


TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: