Wednesday, November 05, 2008

HELLO!

is like 8plus in the morning now.
i'm up early to do some work.
internet connection die on me ytd night.
going school early to do some project and
going to do some jogging after that.
cos my classmates are very into exercising these days.
and i seriously don know why.
haahz. but is good for them.

ytd which is TUES.
met up with sha and joseph.
they are coming to workout with me.
reach sports com and went downt to gym.
did my stations and they did theirs too.
went up to finish up my 4 stations.
and joseph went to complete his 2.4km.
after that i left 2 stations that need support.
savina came to recuse! hahaz.
thankyou savina!

lunch and back to video lesson.
learn final cut pro editing.
very similiar to premeire.
fall aslp when she asked us to play around.
opps! i just cant help it.
went for leadership after that.
is so fun today with the activities!
much laughters too! hahaz.

dinner with captain yan, xiaopei,
savina, niaoren, ahlee and hakloon.
home after that.

got a pull-up bar from big eve.
THANKYOU VERY MUCH!
but my hse got no place for me to put it up yet.
im so going to source a place out.
rah! PULL!


PHOTO TIME!

sha and joseph who woke out today!

the lecturer and kangling!

this is what you do when you are tired
of copying the notes!

too many notes to copy!

yinyin, bev, mary, me and xianglin!

playing a activity outside the classroom!

smile!

jiajia and me!

hahaz. look what everybody is doing.
just snap the notes and read at home!

the kuku mary!

the 2 retards!

ME!

they are back in class after the activity.
but im still outside!

waiting waiting!


TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: