Saturday, November 08, 2008

HELLO!

back to blog after a week.
have been quite busy with school.
cos there are quite a few of submittion.
not going to back track.

have been feeling very bad for the past 3days.
my world have been spinning and spinning.
i really don know why.
felt real giddy.
until now.
went to see a doc just now.
doc say is due to my flu.
but hello no more flu already and
my head is still spinning very badly!
please recover soon!
the feeling sucks!
and i want to get well and train!
cannot afford to miss any training.

took mc today.
cos i really couldnt stand for long.
so sorry to my group.
the assignment i din do anything.
gonna do tml k?


and ptgf gave me a wallet!
THANKYOU PTGF!
she just tink that my old
wallet is too old already.
hahaz.

oh my!
STOP SPINNING!
im dying!


PHOTO TIME!

pool training!
loves! =D


TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: