Monday, November 03, 2008

HELLO!

SUN.
went off for training.
it was raining at first.
lauch abit later today.
did a few sets.
not good though.
had a talk and off we go.
dinner with xiaopei, savina and niaoren.
we eat and chat for quite some time.
home after that.

MON.
woke up early to finish up my work.
off to school after that.
watched a show during video lesson.
still fell alslp. hahaz.
break for awhile and went to leadership lesson.
no ppt today cos lecturer's com have some prob.
wasnt really listening.
cos im a very visual person. hahaz.
home after that.



well.
regatta is getting very near.
and i guess everyone is expecting more.
i think i have to say something here.
i'm sorry that my stamina is still this bad.
i'm sorry that i couldnt catch up with the run sometimes.
i'm sorry that i still couldnt get my stroke right.
i'm sorry that i still couldnt get rid of my bad habit.
i'm sorry that i couldnt have the enough strength
to push the boat to go even faster.
i'm sorry that my mental is not as strong
as what you all have.
but one thing for sure,
i'll give my best to row.
i'm sorry for everything.


HAPPY HAPPIEST
BIRTHDAY TO
PEIWEI! =D


PHOTO TIME!
ah lian and me!

wow!

bleah!


she likes to camwhore just like me!


TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: