Thursday, September 25, 2008

HELLO!


WED.
met up with ptgf, furby and bigbigeye.
we went to watch The Days.
is a film by my ITE lecturer mr boi kwong.
is a nice show.
is so funny seeing so many familiar faces.
like the rat in the show who is jason.
he was my ITE classmate.
another was the cockroach who is avery.
he was my ITE db teammate.
seeing alot of calefares that we knew.
people like ms chris and friends from ITE.
hahaz. really feel like smacking the jason!
he's really qian bian! hahaz.

camwhoring sesson after that.
off i go to katong after that.

met up with my teammates.
another celebration for niaoren.
ahlee, shuhui, partner and calynn went off around 12.
while the rest of us went mad after that.
hahaz. xiao eve really like a little kid.
xiao pei's brother fetch us home.
THANKYOU XIAOPEI! =D



THURS.
met up niaoren!
off we go to clarke quay.
we dressed up like a tourist!
she really look very kuku!
hahaz. went to the river taxi area.
saw partner approaching.
she say she saw us from far already.
cos of niaoren's bag!
suppose to meet partner for lunch.

but she's too busy for lunch.
so niaoren and me went for some snack.
and brought some for partner and off we go.
home after that.



PHOTO TIME!


me, bigbigeye, ptgf and furby!

eeeeeeeee!

look at furby's shirt!

rah!

bleah!


bigbigeye!

smile!

more!

what is ptgf doing!

bigbigeye and me!


furby and me!

what's wrong with their eye!

ptgf and me!

ptgf!

bigbigeye want to be stronger!


the card wrote size doesn't matter!
hahaz.

i want to be STRONGER too!

xiaopei!

sing!

ahlee!

sing sing sing!

camwhoring with PARTNER!

smile!

bleah!
DON ROLL EYE PLEASE!

loves!

what is xiaopei doing?!

captain yan posing for?! hahaz.

niaoren acting cool!

niaoren and me!


captain yan and me!

us!

one more!

xiapei and me!

xiao eve and me!

hello tourist!

NIAOREN!

ME!

US!

smile!



no longer.

TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: