Wednesday, September 10, 2008

HELLO!

school are alright.
have been quite busy with
photography and trainings.


TODAY!
went to school for 3D art fun.
and it ended quite early.
met up with my ITE classmates,
xiong and matthew.
went to pizza hut for lunch.

next walk travel down to bugis.
walked to NAFA.
xiong put down his stuff,
we went to national museum and art museum.
it's free! hahaz.
just show your ez-link card.
took quite a number of photos for my photograhpy.
xiong went back NAFA to do his work
while matthew and me went off.
nice catching up with them
and i had lots of fun with them!
just misses those days.

THANKYOU xiong and matthew!
for accompanying me to do my photography assignment.
sorry xiong to waste alittle of your assignment time.
and kuku matthew for travelling this far!
thankyou matthew for carrying my stuff
when i was taking the photos too.
hahaz. THANKYOU! =D


surprisely laine called me today.
i miss her! =D
furby called too!
she wants to pass me stuff.
wonder what she will pass me.
any hint furby? hahaz.
speak to that kuku SMF too.
she is still as retarded!


PHOTO TIME!

our lunch!

we donated money and got that wrist band!

xiong!

me!

xiong and me!

retarded!

kuku matthew!

smelling something in the museum!

them!

xiong and me found something fun!

smile!

art museum!

hahaz.

say hello to our friends!

matthew spot this in art museum!

walking around!

this is so cool!
look what are they holding!
macbook, tennis racket, etc...

some sculpture in the museum!

look at the wire sculpture!
is so nice!


TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: