Sunday, September 21, 2008

HELLO!

i'm tired.
so everything will be very brief.
just see the photos k?
hahaz.

wed.
went sentosa for tanning with crazyfren and jenna.
and went around to shoot photo.
thankyou for being "my model" for my assignment.
dinner at MS and home after that.

rush my 3D art fun for the next 2 days.
thankyou james for helping me!
really much appreciated.
finally everything is over!

sat!
training.
captain yan brought us bikini from HK.
everyone have one! hahaz.
went to eileen ahyi's hse.
it is her 21th birthday.
took quite a number of family photo.
home after that.


HAPPY HAPPIEST
21TH BIRTHDAY TO
EILEEN AHYI! =D


PHOTO TIME!

crazyfren found a spoiled chair!

smile!

opps!

sun block for tanning?!

kuku SMF!

island life!

acting cool only!

superwoman?!

that's me!

hmm!

what's that?!

US!

shadow!

smile!

emo-ing!

some monkey?!

US again!

random!

hahaz.

same watch!

sexy ahlee?!

hahaz. look at thier face!

wow! hahaz.

ahmeng ahhu, eileen ahyi, bro and me!

family love!
too bad not everyone is there.

ahgong, ahma, bro, me and the birthday girl!

ahma!

ahgong!

the retarded bro!

loves!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

the cake!

again!


TAKECARE!
love! =D







No comments: