Friday, September 05, 2008

HELLO!

back to school.
hand up our clay.
like finally is over!
end lesson very early today.
went back home after that.

nap for awhile.
kong and ptgf called.
kong wants to eat her popeyes again!
so met up with furby, girlfriend and kong.
went to flyer to have popeyes for dinner.
sat awhile and slack.
met up with ptgf at cityhall.
went to tamp night market after that.
i'm camping at ptgf's house today!
and i stupidly brought my paddle out.
hahaz.


that kuku ptgf is so kuku!
she just cannot stop irritating me!
she wants to be a spoiler and tell me wall e story.
and she force to hear what she say!
oh my! she just cannot stop!
rah! bully!
worst thing is, furby want to join in!
she's going to watch it tml.
OMG!

i just love to be with them.
so much laughter! hahaz.
more outing please!
and stop bullying me!
love! =D


i think i grew fatter!
look at my face,
is rounder now!
and i ate alot these days!
BOO!


PHOTO TIME!

retarded kong!

furby doing her RJ!

girlfriend refuse to take photo!

OMG! scary!

girlfriend and me!

furby and me!

kong and me!

eeeeeeee!

i went toilet and when i'm back,
furby is with my lifevest!

this is so retarded!




TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: