Monday, August 18, 2008

edited.

THANKS AH!
i feel like an stupid idiot now.
thinking that you are just angry.
refused to talk and reply me.

a friend of mine came to me, SMF,
did she sms you?
i said no and ask how is she now.
SMF said she is not feeling good.
so i said send my regards to her.

and guess what!
SMF: your crazyfriend asked me to send regards to you
HER: WHO IS CRAZYFRIEND?
SMF: Don't need like that la you.
SMF: Afterall she also quite concern for you.
HER: TELL HER SORRY I DUNNO HER
SMF: Don't so agitated.
HER: CONCERN MY ASS


what's all that reply?!
i really din expect you said all that.


how stupid am i thinking that,
maybe one day things gonna be alright.
we will be back as friend.
how stupid am i still missing
you every now and then.
misses the time madness used
to have all the happy moments together.


rmb the day that you are upset?
you said you wanted to walk home.
i walked a few bus stop with you
until you are really angry and we talked.
rmb the day where you are upset?
you called me and i rush down to your place?
rmb?

rmb the incident one year ago?
you and me sat near the 72 bus stop.
we had a chat and you text me this after that.
"its been a tough night. hope whatever is said
will not change anything be it friendship or
anything esle. lettin things out does help a lill,
but the impact is still there. i can feel the tensed atmosphere,
if taking a step back moving away puts u in comfort,
i'll respect that. well. lastly, i still on hold you dearly
as my crazyfren. theres's too much to express but words
cant tell it all. have an early night.
greatest apologies."

do you rmb what you said to me before?
when times madness having a serious prob.
you text me this,
"crazyfren. ever heard of the song
"behind these hazel eyes"
there is a part tt goes, 'im torn into pieces.'
im feeling tt way now.
secrets madness used to share,
now we no longer share.
i feel like an outcast can?
u said bedore u wan madness to be 7 of us.
does that still stand?
even shave a word MAD on e back
of my head. its there for a reason,
forever at e back of my head,
never will i forget.
you were e 1 i felt closest to in madness,
bt now i feel even you n i are drifting.
can we stop the misery? can we pls
go back to how we used to be pls?"
and the text continued.

i always rmb what you said.
i kept your messages.
do you still rmb?

do you still mean what you said?
do you?

i doubt so.

do you know how important friends are to me?
time and time i told ptgf,
in the past i lost a very good friend
due to some stupid reason.
and now i don want history to repeat.
i want to save it.
but now...

it dont concern me anymore.
who is crazyfren?
thats what you want right?

i tried to.
i did my part.
you are one that don wan to.
thanks for once being such a good friend.

No comments: