Wednesday, August 20, 2008

i'm in school now.
was serving the net.
went blog hopping again.
there i go to girlfriend's blog again.
everytime when i read it,
tears filled my eyes.
the part where what she misses about her.
i realise i misses it too.

i misses the way you called crazyfren.
you will always go "crazyfren! crazyfren!"
i misses the way you said,
"wah crazyfren! shua pi qi ah?!".
i misses sitting with you at cafe one,
you will always buy me a banana.
and ask me to buy you one too.
i misses the way you shout,
"wo pa ni ah!"
i misses you calling me that
irritating name, "si fei de!"
i misses the way you wanted to hug me.
you will go "crazyfren!" den dash to me
with the big hug and jump up and
hold tight like a kolar bear.
i misses the days that i have lunch
with you every sunday.
i misses the way you play bball.
whenever i was having db training back then,
i like running pass the bball court.
cos you will always go "crazyfren! jiayou!"
i misses you irritating me.
i misses your text in my handphone,
it will always start with crazyfren!
there are so much more things that i miss.
hmm...

ok i know is enough.
i need to wake up.
i promise this will be the final post about her.
she had done enough to hurt everyone.
i wish i could be heartless.

i miss those days.

No comments: