Wednesday, August 20, 2008

HELLO!

went to school today.
did assignment.
i gave up on after effect.
and i choose to use premerie to do it.
smart ah? but i don know how to add effect too.
just kill me can?!
left school around 7 plus 8 today.
like first time because of doing work.
almost half the class were there when i leave.
gonna leave school late tml too.
CHOING AH!

went over to sports com to
find partner in the afternoon and
had a nice chat with her.
back to class to work after that.
dinner with ptgf
went to trim my hair after that.
that's all for my day.


and dearest all.
please don worry k?
i'm really really fine i guess.
i have my furby to be there crapping with me,
i have my ptgf always there for me,
i have my partner here with me,
i have my seven years SMF,
i have my bigbigeye wanting to send me egg tart,
i have my friend's care and concern.

THANKYOU my friends.
i'm really glad that everyone is here.
thankyou for posting for me.
thankyou for tagging.
i really appreciate it.
i love all! =D

i will get over it soon.
i will.


was browsing around facebook.
saw judy's blog.
so went to take a look.
and found her mini concert video.
was suppose to go for her
mini concert back at june.
but ptgf and me missed it.
she really sang very well.
gonna post it up here.

you have to press stop
to stop my blog song.
den you can watch it.
a littlt troublesome.
but you will enjoy her vocal.



PHOTO TIME!




ptgf, judy and me!

Just judee


TAKECARE!
love!

No comments: